Open Source is now ubiquitous and central to the modern technology environment. The need to learn more and understand the basics has never been more vital.
To remain competitive every technologist, regardless of skill or experience level, needs to understand the fundamentals of open source.
According to a number of recent studies and reports Open Source has never been more popular and skills have never been in more demand.
The speakers at All Things Open are world class.
World-class technologists and thought leaders will deliver sessions. Each speaker has been chosen specifically because of the experience and expertise they bring to the table.
Content and topics will provide the knowledge needed to contribute to and consume open source effectively
Each talk featured has been chosen to provide education resulting in an ability to effectively contribute to and consume open source. More companies are both consuming and open-sourcing products themselves than ever before. It is vital people inside these organizations understand the tools and processes being utilized.
Networking opportunities will be outstanding
Whether attending the in-person event in Raleigh or the virtual component of All Things Open, there will be plenty of networking opportunities available.
The value is second to none
We challenge everyone to find another conference anywhere in the world that gives attendees better ROI than All Things Open. We sincerely believe there isn’t one. We try extremely hard to feature some of the best content available, deliver amazing value in the process, while enabling access to nearly everyone. Early Bird registration cost (through August 31) is just $99 USD and includes all programming and networking. And thanks to Presenting level sponsors, registration to the virtual component is absolutely free ($0), no strings attached.
- Early career developers and technologists looking for world-class educational content and networking.
- Established and veteran technologists looking for that same educational content and networking.
- Early career and established/veteran technologists (#’s 1 and 2), regardless of open source experience levels. All experience levels are welcome and can find value.
- Decision makers of all types.
- Open Source community leaders and managers.
- Open Source project maintainers and contributors.
- Students wanting and needing to learn more about open source.
- Anyone interested in world-class networking opportunities with some of the top thought leaders in the world.