Registering can be done in three easy steps!
Choose between In-Person or Virtual registration for Monday, October 18 and Tuesday, October 19. The In-Person event will take place in downtown Raleigh, NC USA and is $99 USD (scholarships and free passes are available for those eligible). The virtual event takes place online and is FREE. Follow through and register – it only takes a couple of minutes.
Step 2 (if applicable)
Choose a co-located event – Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) or The Community Leadership Summit (CLS). Inclusion & Diversity is an in-person event taking place Sunday, October 17 at the Raleigh Convention Center and is free to attend. The Community Leadership Summit is a virtual event taking place on Monday, October 18 on the virtual platform. Choose these options when registering, if applicable.
Step 3 (if applicable)
If you want to be sure to receive a conference t-shirt and/or poster, you can choose one of our VIP options. “VIP 1” includes a shirt and stickers for $69 USD. “VIP 2” includes a shirt, stickers and poster for $139 USD. *Note – VIP options do not require or include an event registration – VIP options can be purchased separately.
*Keep in mind, a limited t-shirt giveaway will take place at the Raleigh Convention Center on Sunday, October 17. In addition, we will also host poster giveaways at the Convention Center on Monday the 18th and Tuesday the 19th where a limited number of posters will be given away (approximately 50 each day). VIP options are for people who would like to guarantee they receive a shirt and/or a poster.
Also, we’d like to thank our Presenting level sponsors for making registration for the virtual event free of charge. Be sure to say “thanks” for making virtual content available worldwide.
Additional items to keep in mind:
- Any questions can be directed to the All Things Open team at [email protected].
- There is a Code of Conduct for both the in-person and virtual components of the event. Please read it before registering and attending.
- Safety is a top concern for the in-person event – multiple protocols have been put into place. See what we’re doing here and read our COVID-19 Policy here.
- There are Terms & Conditions, which includes refund information and other important details.
- The 2021 schedule is now live and will feature 150+ speakers delivering 175+ sessions. See the Schedule page here.
- If you’re purchasing a VIP package and will have an item(s) shipped, please read our Shipping Policy.