Registering can be done in three easy steps!
If interested in attending Monday, October 18 and Tuesday, October 19 (traditional conference days) – choose between in-person ($99 USD) and virtual (free). Follow through and register – it only takes a couple of minutes.
Step 2 (if applicable)
If interested choose a Sunday, October 17 co-located event – Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) and/or Community Leadership Summit (CLS). Both events are free to attend and do not require a Monday/Tuesday registration. *Note, both events will take place in-person in Raleigh, NC.
Step 3 (if applicable)
If you want to be sure to receive a conference t-shirt and/or poster, you can choose one of our VIP options. “VIP 1” includes a shirt and stickers for $69 USD. “VIP 2” includes a shirt, stickers and poster for $139 USD. *Note – VIP options do not require or include an event registration – VIP options can be purchased separately.
*Keep in mind, a limited t-shirt giveaway will take place at the Raleigh Convention Center on Sunday, October 17. In addition, we will also host poster giveaways at the Convention Center on Monday the 18th and Tuesday the 19th where a limited number of posters will be given away (approximately 50 each day). VIP options are for people who to guarantee they receive a shirt and/or a poster.
Also, we’d like to thank our Presenting level sponsors for making registration for the virtual event free of charge. Be sure to say “thanks” for making virtual content available worldwide.
Additional items to keep in mind:
- Any questions can be directed to the All Things Open team at [email protected].
- There is a Code of Conduct for both the in-person and virtual components of the event. Please read it before registering and attending.
- There are Terms & Conditions, which includes refund information and other important details.
- v 1.0 of the schedule is scheduled to be released mid-August. If you prefer to wait and see a schedule before registering, no problem at all. You’ll still have two (2) weeks to review and decide before the Early Bird ($99 USD for both days) window expires.
- If you’d like to see the schedule from 2020 or speakers (virtual only, 175+ speakers and sessions) or the 2019 schedule or speakers (in-person only, 200+ speakers and sessions) to give you an idea as to what you can expect by all means check them out.
- You can read our COVID-19 Policy here and see what we’re doing to be as safe as possible here.